Price for Translation per Word
Cost for Human Document Translation
Industrial Expert Review
Qualified and Certified translator in your sector
Quality Management by a team of certified linguists.
Quality Control by the assigned professional translator.
Master check by the industrial qualified bilingual professional worker.
Advanced Quality Assurance
Professional native-speaking translator qualified in translation in your sector.
Quality Assurance by second qualified and experienced translator proficient in translation in your field of expertise.
Proofreading and editing by professional proofreader or editor.
Native-speaking linguist with at least 5 years of experience
Languages We Translate
Translate Document, Website, or Video
Over 100 Native-speaking translators ready for taking Your project in just minutes!
Linguists and Experts qualified and experienced in Your specific field of expertise.
Clients from all over the world. Translation of Documents for all industries and businesses, from individuals to corporations.
Secure Transfer and Storage
Secure Transfer and Storage of your documents and private data in compliance with GDRP.
Quality Management in compliance with ISO and EN regulations. Double check by professional linguist and qualified expert.
Easy Payment Options
You can pay by Bank Transfer, PayPal, Debit and Credit cards.
Price for Translation per Word | Translation Services UK Prices | Prices translation | Pricing translation | Translation Price per page | Price of translation per page | Price of translation per word | Translation pricing per word
Prices for 100% Human Translation Services
We offer the best prices in the translation market. For general subject and small projects (less than 10 000 words) we charge from as low as 0.08 USD per source word. For the more technical or special subject, like technical, and medium size projects (up to 50 000 words) we offer the translation services from 0.09 USD and our discounts from 5%. And for Hi-Tech subjects, like Military or Bioengineering and large projects (up to 100 000 words) we charge from 0.10 USD per source word.
Our discounts are applied for projects exceeding 10 000 words or 1000 USD. The size of discount depends both on the numbers of words and the amount charged for translation.
The Price for Translation is formed based on several factors:
1. First is the urgency of the project. If the project is urgent (delivery of translation is expected on the same day when it was submitted for translation) the price may increase two or even three times.
2. Second is the language pair or language combination the text is translated in. For instance, if it is English to German or English to French, the price is one, let’s say 0.075 USD p.s.w. But if you need to translate a document from German to Korean or from French to Japanese, the price may change a little towards the upper figures, like 0.08 USD or higher.
3. Third is the subject matter in which the text is translated. The reason for the subject being the determining factor is that there not so many professional translators who can easily translate the text on a specific subject, like Engineering or Science.
4. Forth is the word count. Word count is not the first but important factor as well. If we have a large text, sure enough, we may have a lot of repeated words that should not be charged that high, especially if the same word is repeated for thousands of times. In this case we can either reduce the rate or apply our large discount up to 15% off.
5. Fifth factor may not always be necessary for the price formation. It is the formatting of the translated text in the document. It is also called the Desktop Publishing (DTP).
Here you can find the price for translation per word. Price for translation is formed based on several factors - urgency, complexity, word count. Translation Services UK prices. Prices translation. Pricing translation. Translation price per page. Price of translation per page. Price of translation per word. Translation pricing per word.